GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

A different kind of interview

celticdragon87
    celticdragon87

A different kind of interview Empty A different kind of interview

Post  celticdragon87 Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Ben Saltine walks into the GWA locker room along with a camera crew member. As he walks in we get a shot of Celtic Dragon doing some stretches, as he is getting prepped for the chamber match.

He spots Ben, but continues his warm up, almost in a trance. Ben walks over towards him.

Ben: Wow, you look more focused right now than possibly any other time before. I was wondering if you could spare a few minutes for the fans.

Celtic stops his warm up, dusts himself off and stands next to Ben.

CD: You always know how to get me, you know I can never say no when it comes to the fans, without them, I'm nothing!

Ben: I was thinking of doing something a little different tonight from the normal interview stuff, if you're up for it..

CD: Go ahead, I'm game, what do you have in mind?

Ben: Great! Right, heres what I have in mind. I'm going to say something to you, and I want you to say the first thing that comes to mind. If I find it interesting I might ask you a follow up.

CD: Yeah, sure, I'm down with that.

Ben smiles and puts his game face on.

Ben: Right, lets do this so. GWA

CD: Home

Ben: Celtic Chaos

CD: One of the best times of my life.

Ben: T-wolf

CD: My best friend and mentor. He's going through a hard time right now, worse than most of us can imagine. I'm sure he will bounce back from it sooner rather than later, not cause it's the right thing to say, but because he has probably the strongest character I have ever come across.

Ben: Sage

CD: Diseased snake in the grass who's bite literally would be poisonous.

Ben: Shawn Vincent

CD: A grand slam champion and a legend who doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Ben: Jack Ammo

CD: A psychotic young gun who is as good in the ring as he is dangerous mentally.

Ben: Carter Bilodeau

CD: A great talent who's name will go down in the record books in the future.

Ben: Zip Logan

Celtic pauses for a few seconds.

Ben: You're supposed to say the first thing that comes to mind!

CD: This is a pg show Ben, if I said the first thing that came to my mind just there, we would be taken off the air!

Ben lets out a little laugh, before regaining his composure.

Ben: Like I said, Zip Logan.

CD: Manipulative snake, the only thing he cares for is himself. The only thing bigger than his thirst for power is his ego. He is a conniving, self loving son of a -

Ben: Woah there, easy! He is the active GM after all and the current Galactic Champion.

CD: It doesn't mean what I was saying and about to say isn't true.

Ben: Ehm, moving on swiftly, elimination chamber

CD: Nervous and excited.

Ben: Care to elaborate?

CD: It's an old saying, but it's a very true one. Six men will enter that chamber, only one will leave as the Galactic Champion, none will leave the same. Everyone will leave with something broken, be it bones, spirit, vigour, will, heart or even a broken mess.

CD: Everyone in there has earned the right to be in there, but what makes me nervous is as simple as this, everyone is willing to put it all on the line.

CD: It isn't a chamber made out of marshmallows and sweets, its a chamber made out of steel chains and plates, with a few glass panels to boot- the bottom line is this, it comes down to who is willing to sacrifice themselves the most for the top prize. That's what makes me nervous, cause I know that I won't stop at nothing, but tonight we will learn how far the other five men are willing to go.

Ben: This sounds like mayhem, so how are you also excited about this!?

CD: whatever the occasion, if you are not excited to get a title shot, and be in one of the biggest matches there is, than you really shouldn't be here, because there will always be someone else coming along to take your spot.

Ben: Indeed there will. Ok then, final one, Celtic Dragon

CD: Incomplete

Ben looks at Celtic with a slightly confused look on his face.

Ben: I expected you to say something like "Next Galactic Champion" or something along them lines.

CD: No, incomplete pretty much sums it up, while I might be only the third person to ever win a grand slam, there is still so much more for me to achieve, like for example, king of the galaxy, unbeaten streaks, longest title reigns amongst various other things.

CD: Even tonight, it's my first time in an elimination chamber. If things go wrong it might be my last time in one as well!

CD: but there is one other thing that I have yet to do, though this one is a little vain. I've yet to make myself a go to guy, a front runner as such. I'm always the back up plan if something falls through the cracks.

CD: When people hear the letters G..W..A..the first names they automatically think of are T-Wolf, Zip Logan, Jack Ammo, Sage, Defjam, Inferno Blaze, Shawn Vincent, Phenom the Vampire Lord, Rayne even Anthrax and Executioner of Anarchy!

CD: The name missing from that list is my own, over time, I will make sure to add it there, and add my own legacy to the GWA history books, starting tonight hopefully!

Ben: Thats it folks, for a different kind of interview, thank you for your time Celtic, it's been a pleasure as always!

CD: Likewise Ben.

Celtic Dragon walks away and goes back to his warm up routine.

The camera cuts to a commercial break

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:17 pm