GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

5 posters

Who do you think will win the chamber match?

Poll

who will win?

[ 3 ]
    Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_left23%Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_left38%Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_left8%Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_left8%Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_left15%Who do you think will win the chamber match? Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    T-Wolf
    T-Wolf
    Admin

Who do you think will win the chamber match? Empty Who do you think will win the chamber match?

Post  T-Wolf Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:09 pm

which of these six men do you think will win? and who do you think will be eliminated 1st? what do you think the order of elimination will be? and by who and how?

all of these question and much more will be answered at Into Infinity II! (LOL)
    Sage
    Sage

Who do you think will win the chamber match? Empty Re: Who do you think will win the chamber match?

Post  Sage Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Shawn Vincent will be eliminated first by Jack Ammo I say Submission.
    2nd will be Jack Ammo by Carter Bilodeau or Celtic Dragon Pin
    Next will be Celtic Dragon by Zip Logan Submission
    Then Carter Bilodeau By Sage Submission
    Finally it will be down to me and Zip Logan in which we will battle until I pin ZIp Logan and become the new Galactic Champion
    Eternal Eclipse
    Eternal Eclipse

Who do you think will win the chamber match? Empty Re: Who do you think will win the chamber match?

Post  Eternal Eclipse Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:58 pm

T-Wolf breaks through the steel chains and decimates all six competitors making a no contest
    Jack Ammo
    Jack Ammo

Post  Jack Ammo Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Jack and Shawn battle for a while, the first elimination not coming for a bit until Shawn is eventually eliminated by Celtic or Carter. They beat down Jack but Jack will just not go. Finally Zip comes in and makes the fight even. Sage comes and they decimate Carter and Celtic. The three members of Revolution fight it out. With the obvious winner of Jack Ammo, because during the match he collected all five pieces of Exodia, and therefore, instantly winning under every circumstance.
    Zip Logan
    Zip Logan

Post  Zip Logan Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Jacky boy, I like the way you think. However, I believe that Zip Logan will win because he has paid do off the officials and hired some mercy to come in and destroy everyone. He is the last one Standing and he pins Shawn to become the winner of the 2nd Elimination chamber

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:39 pm