GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

Disorder (pls. read note)

Disorder (pls. read note) Empty Disorder (pls. read note)

Post  Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 am

OOC: NOTE: The requirements are the following:
    1. Carnage should win the title and burned Corrupt alive in the casket.
    2. It must be placed at the end of Casket match.
    3. This is optional. I wish our match would be like we were even and we're trying hard to win. I mean it's your choice, not that I'm choosy, I just a somewhat a visionary.

I never knew that it is a casket match but in the end I write an rp that makes my eye satisfying to read. I hope this didn't go too far (blame all the grimdark fanfics I've read lol)

*A blackout occur, a back masked voices of grieving women is heard as Seline’s voice is heard.

Seline:
    “Soon his tottering frame shall be bring
    into a shell where once an arm of Persephone
    on the same period, a tree will bring an offspring
    that only murks with pride and victory

A gardener's final act, an obsequy of glee
    the creator of all things in a red seed
    his Gala is bounty and his morass free
    coaxed, Yes! But among him is a Banshee"

Johnny: What is going on! What happen!

Hanz: I think I hear something, that woman again

*Dark light illuminates in the ramp as a smoke began to spread coming out from lid of the casket. Few seconds later, Seline appears in the entrance ramp sitting in the rocking chair holding the same old Victorian doll as Corrupt's holding

Seline:
    Respite of the embryo is nigh
    as the moonlight beam on the night
    as faster as the speed of light
    nuzzled in tree, rising the faux life

A tree and the gardener in the mask of doll
    rimmed by an erratic creature soul
    conjured with a reflection into the dawn
    sans the taste of moaning mourn.

*Suddenly, a hand is coming up from the casket thrusting way out from the flaming casket shell. As a man coming up from the casket, he is trying to extinguish the fire from his face. Soon as the fire vanished, the person revealed to be Corrupt with his lunatic eyes and scary grin on his face.

Corrupt: Soon I'll snap your senses out of you by disembowel you in half and take your organs alive.

*Corrupt draws both his butcher knife. The crowd was shocked and everyone is panicked as some screamed from the dileema.

Johnny: Oh no! THIS IS BAD! THIS IS BAD!

Hanz: ANYONE DO SOMETHING!

*Suddenly, a group of security personnel with weapons in their grasp rushes in and surround Corrupt as they attempt to neutralize the threat of danger.

Security Personnel Chief: Freeze! At the count of 3, unhand your weapon this instant!
    1!
    2!
    2 and the half!
    3!

*Corrupt did not respond

Security Personnel Chief: ANYTIME NOW!

*Corrupt did not obey the chief for the second time

Security Personnel Chief: YOU ASK FOR IT!!!! Calling all security, neutralize the threat. I repeat, neutralize the threat!

*A security aims and shoots down Corrupt but unfortunately, he didn't respond to the bullet as he was impervious to pain. Then a number of security join as well to shower him with a barrage of firepower. As the personnel didn't deal him a successful blow, they decided to stop. Then Corrupt starts his assault on one of the securities surrounded him as the group of men charge and tries to remove both knives in his hand.

Johnny: WHAT THE!!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

Hanz: LOOKS LIKE HE’S OUTNUMBERED.

Johnny: IT LOOKS LIKE THE KNIVES HAVE BEEN REMOVED!

*Suddenly after their success of removing the weapon from his hand, Corrupt frees himself from the group of securities despite the odds of numbers and begins to assault with heavy punches on every security trying to stop him.

Hanz: WAIT! HE'S TOO STRONG EVEN THE GROUP OF SECURITIES CAN'T MATCH FOR HIM

Johnny: WHAT IS GOING ON!

*A quarter of securities surround Corrupt as the rest trying to recuperate. Others still attack one by one but they fail while the others trying to escape having qualms on stopping him. Suddenly an unlucky personnel trip down and fell into the ramp as Corrupt gain attention to him. He grabs his two butcher knives as the crowd shivered with fear while Seline watches him without any reaction.

Conscious security guard: PLEASE! PLEASE! DON’T KILL ME!!!

*Corrupt raises one of his hand holding a butcher knife as the security is about to die.

Johnny: OH NO!!! THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!! STOP!!!

*Seline finally stands from the chair*

Seline: ENOUGH!!!!

*Corrupt halt his motivation as he hear Seline’s voice and spared the guard's life. As the incident ended, Lucius Drake and Carnage disappeared in the scene. Seline went to Corrupt as she look at Corrupt's erratic state then she griefs

Seline: I warned you, Drake and Carnage. But you never listen!

*Another blackout occur as the light is on, Seline and Corrupt disappeared from the sight. Zip Logan and the group of medics arrive to check on the security’s condition.

Johnny: ……… This. Will never remove the imagery from our thought.

Hanz: I think I have nightmares tonight.

Johnny: We all are. This is the most shocking incident we've witness tonight folks.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:02 pm