GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

Judgment of a Masochist

Judgment of a Masochist Empty Judgment of a Masochist

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:26 am

*Backmasked sounds of wailing and screaming children as frame montages of the grotesque and horrid pictures shown. From the fire by Fields of the Nephilim intro plays as spotlight slowly shone Corrupt sitting in the rocking chair with his grotesque look holding a Nova Championship.

Corrupt: Pathetic! After all I've been ranting for more pain from Carnage and what did I get?! NOTHING!!!!! I used to respect you, Carnage. I watched you tortured the likes of Shawn Vincent that made me so ENVIOUS. I lost control and I spent every night to think everyday how much you inflict pain on me, mutilated myself and stitched it back over YOU!!!! Do I have to do this?!

*Corrupt pulls the stitch and all parts of his body began to bleed as the crowd shock and scream in fear.

Johnny: WHAT IN TARNATION?!

Hanz: I don't want to see this!

Corrupt: (in dual voice) That's better. Now it's the time that I'm going to expose who you are. Don't tell me Carnage that you're a fraud?! I expect better from a so-called "monster". "A essence of fear" is a part that I've admired you the most until you gave me nothing. In our last match, that's was the judgment and now this is a verdict.

Johnny: But wait! He's got like 3 matches.

Corrupt: (in dual voice) You were once Naven X, one who will conquer the GWA someday but you were impatient and decided to leave. Now that Lucius Drake found you, a man who resurrect you from the ashes and reborn as Carnage; you were given redemption and decide to take the title, the NOVA CHAMPIONSHIP that once you are worthy to hold it until the day the fate smiled upon me and gave this to someone who is better than you, ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Johnny: What in the world is he talking about?!

Corrupt: (in dual voice) I admired the day you were Naven X, I stalked you from your shadows but when you met Lucius Drake you decide to "bury" this, Naven X and reborn yourself as Carnage that will soon become conqueror and defeat the likes of Rayne to become the Inter Galactic Champion, the likes of Zip Logan to become the Galactic Champion and become the winner of the King of Galaxy Tournament! But this! Is this your achievement?! This is garbage!

Johnny: What a fan!

Hanz: Is he gone now?!

Corrupt: (in dual voice) I thought on that night after I get this title, you will go on to become a participant for the elimination chamber match and get that title from that puny hands of that so called "Galactic Champion" to become a true GALACTIC CHAMPION, THE CREATURE OF CHAOS CARNAGE. But then you decide to take this title that only fit to the one who are not enough to be a TRUE GALACTIC CHAMPION! This is sick! Now because of this judgment, my hear and admiration become cold as ice and never ever going to see the likes of you again. And for that I declare you, A FRAUD!!! And for that now you learn the LOSS of this title for your actions, soon you're deteriorated body will. At the hands of Hades, you will sent into the eight circle of the underworld and I hope your body will be devoured by a Geryon to end your MISERY!

*The crowd is in silence
    Carnage
    Carnage

Judgment of a Masochist Empty Re: Judgment of a Masochist

Post  Carnage Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Suddenly, Laughter can be heard in the distance...suddenly a spotlight shines on stage then walking to the light is no other that Lucius Drake all dressed in his red and black suit...he looks at carnage and begins to speak

Drake: You fool, You talk as if you know what is best for my client. Bringing up his past and saying that he is making the wrong decisions...Let me tell you something that you need to know about my client. He was known to all the fans as "The Renegade" Naven X...a name bound to him when he beaten
    T-wolf to claim his first Championship here in GWA...and surprisingly enough it was....THE NOVA CHAMPIONSHIP! Now For you think that my client...

suddenly Drake pauses at looks back as if someone is talking to him...

Drake: You sure...You dont have to...I got him where I want him....Fine!

he looks back at Corrupt

Drake: I would love to continue this but I think someone want to see you..hahahaha!

lightning strikes in the arena and the arena goes completely dark...lightning strikes again as Carnage is on stage standing across from carnage wearing black and red attire similar to a sith lord...

Hanz: OH NO CARNAGE IS IN THE RING!

Carnage reveals a microphone out of nowhere and begins to speak

Carnage: I was in the light for all of my years since the beginning. I was indeed Naven X...I was indeed the Renegade...I was a fan favorite in GWA...But then the fans deserted me...they forgotten me and I was in Darkness..I felt the pain...And my torment has been shared to everyone who has competed against me. I have brought forth pain and suffering to those who think they know me who underestimate me. And those people fall and fall with the realization that I put them there. In life you are given choices or opinions...do the good thing or do right thing. And the right thing is REVENGE!

he takes a step forward

Carnage: Corrupt...you come out here and you speak about who I am...but the real question is...who are YOU!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:10 pm

*Corrupt laugh

Corrupt: (in dual voice) Look what we got here! A defendant using a question as a defense for this judgment. At last, Brother! You finally came face to face! I remember you in the times of my admiration, Carnage! Where all that days go? You want to know who I am. I am everything! I'm upon your thoughts, upon your shadows, upon your fantasies, upon your ego. I am the result of fear! AGING! AGONY! ANXIETY! GRIEF! HUNGER! MISERY! PAIN! I am the embodiment of all things of suffering! I am the tongue that speaks for the condemned. And now Carnage let me tell you something that will finalize the answer for you.

*The spotlight showers on the mirrors reflecting Corrupt. The reflection showed Naven X grieving in the ring.

Corrupt: I AM YOU!!!!

*Backmasked sounds of laughter of children played as the crowd shocked

Johnny: What!!

Corrupt: (in dual voice) Why does these people shocked, Carnage? You're now about to face your own alter ego that you've buried and I've resurrected. Either you or this ego. The right thing you've said is REVENGE! Thus you're now taking revenge upon yourself, you're own poor alter ego. So what will it be?
    Carnage
    Carnage

Post  Carnage Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:59 am

Carnage backs up shaking his head denying the reflection that he sees...

Carnage: YOU...YOU ARE ME? ....No...You can't be...I....BURIED YOU!!

he looks away then he looks back and begins to laugh

Carnage: Hahaha! Your mind games almost got the best of me...but you see...you can't be me...Naven X died a long time ago...You think you can just put a image of me and mess with my mind!...You are wrong!!

Carnage looks at the Nova title then back at Corrupt

Carnage: But if you think you can waltz out here claiming to be my past self...I will show you tonight why you should leave the past in the past and you will be history!!!

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 am

*Corrupt stands up from the rocking chair

Corrupt: (in dual voice) Perhaps this will make out the sense out of you.

Johnny: What? What's he gonna do?

Corrupt: (distorted Naven X's voice) Carnage?! Is that you?!

*The crowd shock

Johnny: Whoa! That's Naven's voice

Corrupt: (distorted Naven X's voice) Carnage?! Why you do this to me?! I'm supposed to become stronger, YOU TRAITOR!!!! Why you bury me?! I'm all alone, alone in the darkness! Save me, Carnage! Save me! SAVE ME!!!!

Johnny: Oh my good-

Corrupt: (in dual voice) You shouldn't have buried him! You are now facing yourself!!!! NOW CHOOSE!!!!! THIS TITLE OR YOURSELF?!!!
    Carnage
    Carnage

Post  Carnage Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:22 am

Carnage stumbles and leans against the corner shocked at what he hears...he shakes his head screaming...

Carnage: NO! NO!...YOU WILL NOT GET ME! YOU WILL NOT GET IN MY MIND....YOU WILL PAY!!...YOU WILL FEEL PAIN!...I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

Carange removes the the cloak and throws it out the ring

Carnage: RING THE BELL!!!!

the bell rings as both charges at each other....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:27 am