GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

2 posters

A death anniversary

A death anniversary Empty A death anniversary

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:23 am

*Backmasked sounds of wailing and screaming children as frame montages of the grotesque and horrid pictures shown. From the fire by Fields of the Nephilim intro plays as spotlight slowly shone Corrupt with his grotesque look holding a Nova Championship in his hands and walks to the ring

Johnny Hawk: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back! On Doomsday III, what a surprise turnabout in a match between these monsters: Carnage and Corrupt for the Nova Championship

Hanz Schultz: Let's see the footage from the Doomsday III

* shows the footage from Doomsday, a match between Carnage and Corrupt for the Nova Championship

Hanz Schultz: Carnage, a long time Nova Champion has been in trouble trying to win the title however Corrupt has been no trouble beating him.

Corrupt grabs his running opponent by the arm
    to throw him down with an Uraken!!

Johnny Hawk: After that, he hits Carnage with a Double Axe Handle...

Corrupt gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together
    and jumps toward Carnage quickly lowering them, performing a Double Axe Handle!!
    Corrupt tries a pinning maneuver
    Referee starts counting...

Johnny Hawk: and won the Nova Championship. What a shocker!

*the camera fades back to the ring. At the ring, there are numerous amount of candles have not been light yet, a bowl of fire and a small stick beneath it, some instruments, a total of 6 ancient urns at both sides 3 each, beneath each of them is a bouquet of flowers used for funeral, in the center of them is a table covered with black cloth, on the table there's a doll that it was last shown during Corrupt's speech and in front of the table there's a golden urn with two grand funeral bouquets beneath it. Corrupt enters the ring

Hanz Schultz: Right now, we witness some sort of a funeral or something. As you can see here, Corrupt sets up to the funeral for a special someone but the question is who?

Johhny Hawk: I don't know but Corrupt must be ready after this. He has a match to prepare.

*Corrupt hold on the mic and tells everyone to keep quiet as everyone's silence. He puts down the mic and lights the small torch and then the candles around them as a electric lights went out. He started to mix some chemicals into one big bowl. He starts to put and to hold the title near the bowl of fire. The metal of the belt starts to react and the liquid came from belt starting the drop and Corrupt puts the droplet in the bowl of mixture. He opens the lid of the golden urn as he pours the mixture to the urn then he closes the lid of the urn. He blows the bowl of fire out as the candlelight disappears in thin air and a spotlight shine on Corrupt holding the golden urn. He embrace the urn and puts back in the original place. And now he's meditating in silence.
    Carnage
    Carnage

A death anniversary Empty Re: A death anniversary

Post  Carnage Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:12 am

Suddenly the sound of thunder clashes can be heard then a familiar voice begins to speak

???: HOW DARE YOU!!!...HOW DARE YOU!!

A spotlight shines on the entrance stage as Lucius Drake stands with a microphone in hand.

Drake: Who do you think you are HUH!....You! a nobody! Who last night stole my client title in a match that you know clearly wasn't in your favor! Everyone here and all around the freaking galaxy knows that you should have lost that night! It should be Carnage that should have his foot on your neck as you are gasping for air on the ground with his title in the air!! But instead you got lucky...you got Lucky and trust me...no one is never EVER! Lucky when they step into the ring with my client...the TRUE NOVA CHAMPION....THE CREATURE OF CHAOS! CARNAGE!!!

He begins to walk down and enter the ring and leans close to Corrupt who is still meditating

Drake: You can try and meditate all you want....nothing in this galaxy can save you for what my client is about to do to you!!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Corrupt: SILENCE!

*Corrupt stands up and face Lucius Drake closely

Corrupt: Who do you think you are, TRYING TO DISTURB MY MOTHER'S WAKE?!!! Complain all you want in the ring like a little kid but never, NEVER DISTURB MY MOTHER'S WAKE!!!

Johnny Hawk: Wow! I never knew that he's too sensitive when it comes to his mother.

Hanz Schultz: Well this is a wake. People must respect the dead.

*Corrupt is trying to keep his temper off

Corrupt: I apologize for my behavior. You should respect the dead you know. Last night, I expect more for a great fellow like him. I expect than he will bring pain onto me that I will ENJOY every last of your puppet inflicted on me. But you failed to amuse me and I ended his misery. You think that puppet if yours whom you said is full of vengeance and pain. I have a riddle for you, what is more powerful than pain and what is  more powerful than CARNAGE?? Go back to your slave and come back to me when you solved that riddle. And remember, "nothing" is never the answer.
    Vivica Lockhart
    Vivica Lockhart

Post  Vivica Lockhart Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:10 am

*Corrupt grins at Drake

Corrupt: Don't worry it will be in your client's hands in the PPV IF he earned it. But at the time that your title is within your hands, you'll be sorry. Tell your "so called client", amuse me, inflict so much pain as he can that I WILL ENJOY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF IT.

*Corrupt drops the mic and suddenly he vomits with black blood then faints. At the same time, a blackout occurs. When lights when on, Corrupt is gone along the things placed in the ring
    Carnage
    Carnage

Post  Carnage Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 pm

OOC: RP BEFORE YOURS

Drake gets closer to Corrupt

Drake: You know what...that night I told Carnage to take it easy on you...to play with you like a little chew toy, and knowing how much that he can just take your pathetic body and rip it into pieces....I said that you are nothing and Carnage should worry about bigger...and better things. You don't deserve that title not even deserved to even face my Client for the title in the FIRST PLACE!

he looks around in disgust at all the candles

Drake: For you to call him a puppet is just hilarious coming from you! You don't even know Carnage like I know him...He is what you are not..unstable..and Your right about one thing he is full of pain and vengeance and you need to worry more about what I can do to you...you need to worry what Carnage can REALLY do to you! But I did not come out here for you to talk to me about riddles! I came out here to demand that you give back the title your stole from my client! And if you don't...The best of five series will be a series of HELL FOR YOU!!

Drake: So what's it gonna be?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 pm